Wednesday, November 28, 2007, I was up and running at a 100% in the early hour of 8am (yep! 8am is still early for me!) which is so rare! I'm very excited to take on my 1st quiz in my Investment subject coz I feel I'll definitely get a perfect score. By 9am, I'm already done with taking a bath and ready to eat my breakfast. Twenty minutes past 9, I had my meal and everything that comes between. School is just ten to fifteen minutes drive so I said, "what the heck, I'll just take time to preheat my car for five or so minutes coz I'll still have ten minutes to review by the time I arrive to school..."
As I turned the key to ignition, IT WONT START!!! What the heck?!? So I decided to use my old civic... IT WONT START EITHER!!! "Oh this is a take-a-taxi day after all..." i said. However, neither of two taxi companies (in Davao) have available units in my area. Yes, ladies and gentle giants, I missed my quiz where should have gotten a hundred!
An hour later, I had the towing company to come over to jumpstart my car which they did well. As soon as it was running, I head straight to Toyota to have it fixed. BUT DON'T REJOICE YET! My luck never ended there... In the afternoon, I was suppose to pick my girl from school (using her car), but now its her car that wont start no matter what I do! The thing was running fine when she used it in the morning... Anyway, I managed to get her (with the help of her brother) and her brother was able to make her car start by doing what I did earlier.
The moral of the story: Preheat your car an hour before! and I guess, the Man up there wants to keep me off the steering wheel today...
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment