It was ten days ago since I finally had the drive and will power to say, "my smoking got to stop!". Its been so long since I promised my mom I would no longer smoke and to my girl that I would stop it soon but to no avail. My craving for nicotine just overwhelms me.
I dont know how and why but this time is different. I just felt that I dont want it anymore. I guess its my being stubborn put in good use. My body is craving for me to smoke but Im too stubborn to do it. Im getting good in this breaking-the-habit business! First my eating habit, now its my smoking habit.
Breaking this habit is never easy. NOT ONE BIT! Im just fortunate that I have a partner who is very supportive of me and my needs. As early as now, Im already seeing great results! My performance level in the gym doubled or even tripled than when Im still smoking. If I keep this up, I'll have more time in the gym and lesser time to get the body I want... *big grin*
Oh well, this is my mission for the coming year.
Happy Holidays everyone!
I dont know how and why but this time is different. I just felt that I dont want it anymore. I guess its my being stubborn put in good use. My body is craving for me to smoke but Im too stubborn to do it. Im getting good in this breaking-the-habit business! First my eating habit, now its my smoking habit.
Breaking this habit is never easy. NOT ONE BIT! Im just fortunate that I have a partner who is very supportive of me and my needs. As early as now, Im already seeing great results! My performance level in the gym doubled or even tripled than when Im still smoking. If I keep this up, I'll have more time in the gym and lesser time to get the body I want... *big grin*
Oh well, this is my mission for the coming year.
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment