Im a fan of a nightly local radio show called "The K.O. Show" (in killerbee). Every night as I drive eight or so kilometers from my girl's house to mine, most probably Im listening to the said show (except when the callers are dumb). Tonight was not an exception and their topic really got my attention -- the damn 5-year curse!
It is said that when a couple is in a 5-year relationship and they are still not ready to take it to the next level, there is a big chance that they would go separate ways. Suddenly, I started counting! Oh crap! We are turning two this March so that means I still have 3 years more to put things together. The fact that I just came from a 6-year relationship which went to a skidding halt... so I cant disprove it to be just a myth.
Well, I guess its more on logical than a myth because 5 years is a pretty long time to know ENOUGH if the both of you would probably workout or not. Good thing for me though, I started to get ready this early. My girl is too precious for me to wait for the last minute. All I have to do now is wait and see -- wait for her to be ready (`coz she is still quite young... I AM TOO!) and see if its really for us. *FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED*
It is said that when a couple is in a 5-year relationship and they are still not ready to take it to the next level, there is a big chance that they would go separate ways. Suddenly, I started counting! Oh crap! We are turning two this March so that means I still have 3 years more to put things together. The fact that I just came from a 6-year relationship which went to a skidding halt... so I cant disprove it to be just a myth.
Well, I guess its more on logical than a myth because 5 years is a pretty long time to know ENOUGH if the both of you would probably workout or not. Good thing for me though, I started to get ready this early. My girl is too precious for me to wait for the last minute. All I have to do now is wait and see -- wait for her to be ready (`coz she is still quite young... I AM TOO!) and see if its really for us. *FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED*

No comments:
Post a Comment