Anything and Everything about me and what I do baby! From the things I see, hear and feel; tech news, thing to ponder, life and much much more!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Cardio in the morning
Do Cardio. The overall best way to shed fat fast is to do cardio (30 min minimum) right when you wake up. Your body will search for energy to use, when it finds nothing in your stomach, it will go directly to your fat storage for energy and the fat will burn up so fast!
I always want to write. In short, Im a frustrated wannabe writer. I just have so many ideas just keep popping in my head, I need somewhere to store them. It maybe useful or useless, I dont care.
I love photography too! Taking photos of food, landscapes, sports and action, along with my travels. In short, Im not your typical camera wielding guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment