I got home then as I checked the time, its 1:24am. Man its Sunday again? I barely felt Friday. Nope! as you might not have expected, I came home sober tonight coz I didnt come from any bars or hang-out places. Most unlikely isnt it? The closest I came to "hanging-out" today is me driving Monique and Lonie to a coffee shop... Im on a table with my MINI COMPUTER (not laptop coz its BIG) searching the net for data to be used in my Industrial Analysis while they are on another table doing their own stuff.
My thesis is being glued piece by damn piece as each day that passes by. I can say that this is one of the busiest week of my life. Yes folks my whole life, this is it! Im not talking about just the workload that I have but all from pressures, frustrations, failures to internal and external distractions combined.
Im so tired right now. I'd kiss this day goodbye and take my rest for the night. Good night.
Im so tired right now. I'd kiss this day goodbye and take my rest for the night. Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment