I was so lazy the whole day today. Im normally not this lazy but its more of a choice. I kept my energy down today to prevent myself of having any idea to go to SM City Davao to sign-up for the last day of the audition for Got 2B Fit Challenge of Del Monte.
Got 2B Fit Challenge! ... the first time I saw their ad, my gut was already saying, "I could win this thing!" (which I dont usually feel in these kind of things). So I got all the infos about it to know what Im signing myself into. The bright day Thursday suddenly turned gray for me when I received the email from them saying that if I'll be chosen to be one of the finalist, I would be absent from school for a month.
From Thursday till yesterday, the crisis manager in me was in high gear. I was digging deep and contemplating which option to choose -- my diploma or the chance join a national competition which I know I have a good fighting chance. Saturday afternoon, I was standing near the Step 1 booth for the audition (in the entertainment center - SM City Davao), there I decided that I could easily earn Php 500,000 along the road and Im true to my word that I would graduate in 2008. I walked away silently but without a sorrow in my heart because I know picked the wiser choice over glitz and glamour.
Sorry Got 2B Fit Challenge. This year, you are just my second choice...

Got 2B Fit Challenge! ... the first time I saw their ad, my gut was already saying, "I could win this thing!" (which I dont usually feel in these kind of things). So I got all the infos about it to know what Im signing myself into. The bright day Thursday suddenly turned gray for me when I received the email from them saying that if I'll be chosen to be one of the finalist, I would be absent from school for a month.
From Thursday till yesterday, the crisis manager in me was in high gear. I was digging deep and contemplating which option to choose -- my diploma or the chance join a national competition which I know I have a good fighting chance. Saturday afternoon, I was standing near the Step 1 booth for the audition (in the entertainment center - SM City Davao), there I decided that I could easily earn Php 500,000 along the road and Im true to my word that I would graduate in 2008. I walked away silently but without a sorrow in my heart because I know picked the wiser choice over glitz and glamour.
Sorry Got 2B Fit Challenge. This year, you are just my second choice...


No comments:
Post a Comment