For two straight weeks now, my girl always has something out of the ordinary when it is a Saturday. It started last week. Here we go...
I had a rough week because of my research papers. Im that busy that I never even had a chance to have short conversation with any of my classmates or friends in and outside the school for the whole week! Imagine that! So when Saturday came, I felt like an island ("no man is an island...") and though Im really really craving to have a conversation with my girl about anything, I was never expecting much because of the fact that she had a tougher week than mine and she looks so tired. Out of the blue, she asked me if Im willing to try a coffee shop that we never been to and just hang-out. In a heartbeat, I said yes. When I asked her what gave her the idea, she said that she just felt that I needed that. Isnt it amazing? I never said a word to her about what Im craving for that moment and I made sure that it wont show in my face so that she wont be pressured to do something about it but she did. She did exactly what and how I wanted it as if I instructed her detail by detail. Here's our pic from Scott and Kate's Coffee Express:
I thought her surprises ends there. But guess again... Today started like our usual Saturday that we go to church, have lunch, watch any of the new episodes of CSI, CSI NY and/or CSI Miami; then the usual ended there. Today, she turned the table and did what I usually do for her: put down her reading materials and pampered me and she even cooked dinner -- carbonara just for me! :P
What a day!
I had a rough week because of my research papers. Im that busy that I never even had a chance to have short conversation with any of my classmates or friends in and outside the school for the whole week! Imagine that! So when Saturday came, I felt like an island ("no man is an island...") and though Im really really craving to have a conversation with my girl about anything, I was never expecting much because of the fact that she had a tougher week than mine and she looks so tired. Out of the blue, she asked me if Im willing to try a coffee shop that we never been to and just hang-out. In a heartbeat, I said yes. When I asked her what gave her the idea, she said that she just felt that I needed that. Isnt it amazing? I never said a word to her about what Im craving for that moment and I made sure that it wont show in my face so that she wont be pressured to do something about it but she did. She did exactly what and how I wanted it as if I instructed her detail by detail. Here's our pic from Scott and Kate's Coffee Express:
I thought her surprises ends there. But guess again... Today started like our usual Saturday that we go to church, have lunch, watch any of the new episodes of CSI, CSI NY and/or CSI Miami; then the usual ended there. Today, she turned the table and did what I usually do for her: put down her reading materials and pampered me and she even cooked dinner -- carbonara just for me! :P
What a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment