Saturday, March 22, 2008

Your favorite toy

I am your favorite toy
I am the apple of your eyes
You always make sure you know where I am
Whenever you lost sight of me, I know you'll gonna find me right away
The moment Im back in your arms, I can feel the joy in your heart as you hold me
You always have the happy smile when we're together
Days upon days have passed
I was your favorite toy
I sit on the sides all day waiting for you to come and pick me up
You no longer play with me as much
I now have to make a loud squeak just so you'll notice that you're sitting on me
You seldom check me if Im dusty or if my clothes need changing
The time you wanted to throw me away
Your eyes never showed any hesitation
I thought Im special... I thought it wont be that easy
I was so afraid that it was the end for me
At the last moment, you changed your mind

What happened?
Did I become old or you just outgrew me?
I still love playing with you
Do you?


-- Your Favorite Toy

1 comment:

aRjay Talosig said...

this is what I get from driving at 40kph on a nine kilometer stretch of virtually empty road on a Black Saturday dawn (3am)

I got home but I still couldnt get it off my head so I blogged it... I got my good night sleep afterwards....lol