August 23 is getting closer which makes me very happy because its my old champ's 2nd birthday! Stewie, it was August 23, 2006 when I first drove you out of Toyota Davao and made you drink your favorite diesel juice drink down to your very thristy throat...
Looking back, there is no doubt we had so much fun! From chasing down drag-ready hatchback honda civics and leaving them behind just for fun; to facing Davao floods head-on with ease is downright amazing! Your engine roar never fails to pump a heavy dose of adrenaline on my blood everytime I hear it. You are the closest competitor to how often I hold my girlfriend's........ hands.
But even good times has to end somewhere. Skyrocketing diesel prices is beginning to be too much for me. The practicality is weighing heavier than the shine you bring. I guess we have to part ways for now. August 23 seems to be not a very happy birthday for you, old champ. Farewell.

Looking back, there is no doubt we had so much fun! From chasing down drag-ready hatchback honda civics and leaving them behind just for fun; to facing Davao floods head-on with ease is downright amazing! Your engine roar never fails to pump a heavy dose of adrenaline on my blood everytime I hear it. You are the closest competitor to how often I hold my girlfriend's........ hands.
But even good times has to end somewhere. Skyrocketing diesel prices is beginning to be too much for me. The practicality is weighing heavier than the shine you bring. I guess we have to part ways for now. August 23 seems to be not a very happy birthday for you, old champ. Farewell.


No comments:
Post a Comment