Insomia struck so Im wide awake while everybody is sound asleep!
I cant think of a more sensible thing to say than what Ive "re-learned" lately... to just BELIEVE!
Roughly two years ago, I wanted something so darn bad to have but no matter what I do, none worked. Even logic told me that I should give it up coz I'll just tire myself in the long run... However, Im the man who dont take NO for an answer so I kept going (like the Energizer bunny)... I prayed so hard for it too! Its part of my prayers 97% of the time (and boy I pray a lot!).
Days turned to weeks while weeks turned to months and months became years (believe me this cliche is better said than experienced) but it seem like my progress almost never left day 1. `Till one faithful day when my prayers and perseverance paid off! Who would know that my video compilation project (that Im not even sure if it would even be appealing or would be appreaciated by anyone) would change my luck BIG TIME! Yes I had an ear-to-ear smile that day and a very deep sigh of relief!
So, even when chances seem to be so dim, if you really want it, JUST BELIEVE!
PS: Frankly, I miss doing this! I miss blogging! Even Lonie asked me lately why I dont blog that much anymore... Well, eventhough I have the love to speak my mind (not minding if its a waste of time to those who read it...), I've waited quite sometime to have my wish so I'm preoccupied putting the ground works so that I could take good care of it.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
2am but still I cant sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment